In Need of an E Investor Visa?
CONTACT BOSTON IMMIGRATION LAWYER Sarah S. Rama, ESQ., LL.M.
Immigration Attorney IN Boston, Massachusetts (561) 744-2611
Are you interested in starting a new business in the United States? Are you looking to invest in a local business in Boston or another nearby area in Massachusetts? If you are an investor or entrepreneur from a qualifying treaty trader country, then you may be eligible to obtain an E USA visa that allows you to live in the U.S. and accomplish your business goals.
Sarah S. Rama, ESQ., LL.M., is well-versed in the complexities of U.S. immigration law, and prepared to address any issues that arise with the immigration process. Attorney Rama practices that every client deserves our total attention and unwavering support. Dedicated to providing the step-by-step counsel you deserve and offer customized and clear legal advice.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS OUR CLIENT
- Small firm setting and boutique experience with an international reach.
- Impressive record of success working directly with Attorney Rama who knows how to prepare your case and reach your goals.
- Qualified legal counsel Attorney Rama personally works with her clients to proactively demonstrate the right combination of persistence, humanity, and legal savvy.
- Attorney Sarah S. Rama, ESQ., LL.M., has also been selected for Super Lawyers Rising® Stars? by her fellow attorneys and awarded the Avvo Clients' Choice Award by her clients. She has always been committed to providing clients with effective, easy-to-understand legal counsel.
DO I QUALIFY FOR AN E INVESTOR VISA?
Different businesses, investors, and entrepreneurs have different financial, legal, and personal needs. If you are looking to come to America with the purpose of trade or investment, an E visa may the most effective solution for you.
TO QUALIFY FOR E USA CLASSIFICATION, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a national from a country that maintains a trade treaty relationship (either navigation, commerce, or an equivalent), which is also known as the Department of State’s Treaty Countries
- You must have invested, or must be in the process of investing substantial capital or ongoing trade in a legitimate U.S. business (including services or technology).
- You must prove that you are coming to the U.S. with the purpose of developing and directing the investment opportunity in which you have invested capital.
- You must show that you have control of the business, investment, or enterprise (by way of operational control, managerial control, or other corporate control).
Our Boston immigration firm is fully committed to creating an effective plan of action for the approval of the E Investor Visa at the Embassy abroad in your home country.
WE PROUDLY HELP PROFESSIONALS &
ENTREPRENEURS ACCOMPLISH THEIR BUSINESS GOALS
Immigration law is constantly changing and is an incredibly complex area of law. For this reason, you will need to speak with a Boston immigration attorney who completely understands the process of obtaining an E investor visa. At Sarah S. Rama, ESQ., LL.M., we stay abreast of all relevant laws and immigration regulations that may impact your E Visa eligibility.